Services I offer
- Individual therapy (adults and children)
- Couples work
- Parent training/ support
I offer face to face, online and telephone therapy sessions.
Issues I provide therapy for
- Anxiety (including phobias, panic, OCD, social anxiety, health anxiety)
- Depression/low mood
- Occupational stress
- Trauma (including PTSD)
- Support for mums to be and new mums
- Parenting work
- Couples work
- Changes in family life and relationships
- Low mood
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- School avoidance
- Temper tantrums
- Eating disorders and body image issues
Training & Consultation
- I offer individually tailored training and consultation packages for a range of organisations (such as charities, schools, universities and workplaces)
- I offer consultation to professionals working in educational & care teams.
Your difficulties may not necessarily fit neatly into the above categories. Perhaps, you’re looking for support in navigating difficulties in certain relationships in your life, or perhaps you would like guidance in dealing with a specific problem you are facing. Perhaps you are looking for support in finding a greater sense of balance in your life or in working towards creating a richer, more meaningful life for yourself. The approaches I am trained in are flexible and adaptable to all kinds of life situations and struggles. Please feel free to get in touch to discuss how I can help you.
Psychological therapy for Coronavirus related concerns
In light of recent events surrounding Covid-19, I am offering one-off and ongoing therapy sessions for individuals looking for support in dealing with heightened anxiety due to Coronavirus and other psychological/emotional issues resulting from the pandemic. Sessions will take place remotely, via telephone or online video systems.